We have talked about going to Bingo with B and R numerous times. We finally did it. It was hilarious. We laughed a lot. The people are so into their game of Bingo. Some people even have these bags that hold all their many dobbers. We enjoyed ourselves, I am not sure we will ever go again but it was a fun night. Oh and Braidy won $85 dollars. They said beginners always win.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
B-I-N-G-O
We have talked about going to Bingo with B and R numerous times. We finally did it. It was hilarious. We laughed a lot. The people are so into their game of Bingo. Some people even have these bags that hold all their many dobbers. We enjoyed ourselves, I am not sure we will ever go again but it was a fun night. Oh and Braidy won $85 dollars. They said beginners always win.