Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-- if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.
Phil 4:8

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Friends


So now the horse is a regular visitor and the kids wanted to check him out. I wouldn't let them pet him. I didn't know what it might do??? But they got as close as possible.


So Aly's good friend came to visit for a few days. They had so much fun together and yet they fight like bro and sister. I wanted to take them to do something fun so we went to the Painted Plate and K did not want to paint anything. Sorry Rachel I was going to try to have him make you a Christmas present but he refused to paint anything. But eventually he gave in and decided to help Blake paint. They had fun and