Brian was gone for way too long in New York for training and he was kind enough to bring home gifts to all of us. I will mention that I requested this before he left. I have read the book The Proper Care of Feeding of Husbands and I already knew that if I had expectations I should clearly state those before hand because he is not a mind reader. But let me say he went above and beyond. He not only bought me one purse but he got two and from one of my favorite stores. I loved them both! He did a great job. But I figured people would rather see pictures of the kids rather than my purses. So here they are....
They got nerf guns which came with protective eye wear and vests. Blake does love the glasses. This is such a fun activity that they can play with dad. They run and he shoots them, they love it.