Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-- if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.
Phil 4:8

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Graduating from Preschool

Where did this year go? It seems like just yesterday I was scrambling to find a preschool for Aly to go to. It was a great year for Aly and she made some good friends, the girl in the blue is one. We are excited that she might go to school with her friend at East Olympia. But we must wait till Aug to see if she can get in. I know God has it all under his control which school she will attend. But I tried my hardest to send her where we wanted her to go. But now we must wait for God's perfect plan.


This is Aly being awarded her flower hat. She actually went up front with no prompts from anyone. For once I wasn't the mom pulling her daughter up front. They said she made some big strides from the beginning of the year. We are so proud of our adorable girl.
Look at her strutting her stuff, she was proud of herself too.
Aly's hat and preschool graduation certificate.
I wonder if this will be one of the pictures that gets put in her annual for her Senior page? I sure hope it takes a really long time for that day to come. I love my little girl.