The kids and I were able to visit her frequently, usually twice. This past year has been so great for the kids to really grow to know and love their Great Grandma. They enjoyed feeding her fish, which she used to make sure the kids fed the fish TONS of food every time we came. Aly would usually be the first to her room and say oh Grandma is sleeping (which she was most frequently doing). The kids were so comfortable they would climb onto her bed and go for a ride, or climb up to give Grandma her juice or cheese. They enjoyed taking her for a walk in her wheel chair which we only did a few times, but Aly always asked again and again.
I have so many fond memories of this past year and we will all miss her dearly. But I am so happy that she was moved to Tumwater and we were close enough to see her so often. I think this was the last picture we took. The kids dressed up for Halloween and went to Grandma Frances to show off their costumes.