Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-- if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.
Phil 4:8

Thursday, October 22, 2009

We have got eggs coming out of our ears

Aly's new haircut which I absolutely love. She loves it as well.


Blake holding 2 eggs that our chickens just laid. This is such a new thing for us to have chickens and the whole egg laying thing. But they finally are laying eggs and we have had at the most 4 eggs a day. We only have 4 chickens and they probably won't lay eggs every day so on average we might have 3 eggs. But it is too many for us. We will need to share some eggs for sure. For those who know me quite well know I have just recently started eating eggs. At first I wasn't sure about eating eggs that OUR chickens laid but I have opened myself up to trying them and they don't taste any different . Aly still won't eat them but eventually maybe when she turns 30 she will start eating them too. If you need any eggs give us a call we need to get rid of tons of eggs!!