Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-- if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.
Phil 4:8

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Family of 4 for now



Since I just recently posted a video telling our kids about baby #3 I figured I should put something here as well.
This pregnancy has been weird to say the least. Unlike my other two, no morning sickness at all. With both Aly and Blake it was horrible. I didn't work during either first trimester, I sat by the toilet. It has been weird how miscarriage has been on my mind. At church a while back a women shared about her miscarriage. I have read about it and just contemplated it. Not hoping for it in the least but as I look back preparing myself for it in some ways.

I had had a small amount of bleeding and called the Dr. They scheduled an ultrasound. We had the ultrasound and no heartbeat. There was nothing. Just an empty sac. It was strange and sad. Brian ended up coming to the apt. I am so thankful he was there.

Now we are just processing. I am feeling positive in spite of it. I know God has a plan and it was not for us to have a baby on March 30. I am sad but trusting that his plan is far better than mine.

There are so many things to be thankful for. I have 2 beautiful, healthy, smart, funny (the list is endless really) KIDS. I love them so much. I am thankful for a husband that supports me as slowly loose these crazy pregnancy hormones and even loves me as my boobs shrink back down to nothing. For my many friends and family who have comforted me even when they didn't know what to say. Just knowing you care means so much.