My sister and her family came up to Washington and we all were able to celebrate Jordyn's 1st bday. Oh how my kids seemed so old. Watching this little 1 year old who had no clue; and really didn't care about presents. It doesn't take too many years before they realize how GREAT bdays are. Blake and Aly talk about their bdays months ahead of time. It was fun to see how a 1 year old does a party. lol

This picture looks like Jordyn is taking out Makaylee's eye. Ouch, I don't think that really happened. Both these little girls are so cute and petite! Their bdays are really close like a week or 2 apart.

I think she liked the cake! Too cute. Messy face and chair

I just wanted to mix it up and show you Aly finally losing her first tooth. We were soo excited. I thought the dentist was going to have to pull it. Now she has lost 2 teeth! Wahoo
