Thursday, June 14, 2012
This post is for you Brian
Uggh I don't like this new blogger. I am trying to hurry and get these pictures posted before Brian's comes home. Well Brian I know it is lonely and boring in New York. So I thought I would post these pictures for you. Leah and I were taking our own picture and then Blake wanted in on it. As you can see Leah is loving to blow raspberries so that is what she was doing in the picture with Blakester.
The other pictures show Leah LOVING her jumperoo just like the other kids.
We can't wait for you to come home. The kids finally folded the pile of laundry that I had sitting and waiting for you to fold when you got home. But now there will be much more time just to hang together.
WE LOVE YOU and MISS you tons. Glad you will be home for Father's Day, just in time to dedicate Leah to the Lord!!





