Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-- if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.
Phil 4:8

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Our baby is 1

Wow, how did this happen so fast.  It seems like just yesterday we were driving through the feet of snow to deliver this precious little girl.  I can't imagine life without our little Leah (LT-Little Tornado). At a year she isn't saying many words.  Dada is her favorite word, though it doesn't mean daddy is her favorite; though at times he is. She has just recently started saying momma again (she stopped saying it for a month or 2).  Really I think she did it to spite me.  Every time anyone would tell her to say momma she would just smile.   It sounds like she can say I love you (not in such great words) but we can tell.   She tries to say Aly and Blake.  But those are the words that she says.  I can't remember back all those years with the other kids but I am surprised how little she talks.
Leah has this funny habit of head butting.  Aly and Leah started doing this a while ago but now Leah does it to everyone. 
Walking: She has taken a max of 10 steps at once, but she isn't constantly trying to walk.  She would prefer to get down and crawl.  Aly takes her hand and tries to get her to walk around with her. 
Her personality is starting to come out and she is just so much fun. I am so thankful for this blessing that our family has been given from God.   She brings out such great things in Aly.  She is such a great big sister.  Blake just loves her and is helpful when he chooses.  
Leah we love you so much! You and your beautiful brown eyes!! Where you got your light hair from we will never know.  lol