Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-- if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.
Phil 4:8

Monday, April 29, 2013

Love these crazy kids God has blessed us with

 This is such a silly picture of Leah.  Her crazy big smile and light wild hair.  This picture just cracks me up.  I love her!
 I got this jacket for Blake because he loves wearing a button up shirt and tie.  But he has only worn it once so I am guessing it isn't exactly the style he is going for.  Let me tell you he definitely cares about his clothes.  This morning he woke up and immediately began figuring out his skull outfit. I mean he had a couple skull tattoos(which he put on before 8 am), skull backpack and even skull underwear.  He was mad when he couldn't find a skull skirt he wanted to write on a blank shirt.  I being the uncool mom vetoed writing on his shirt.  But thankfully after a double take in his drawer he was able to find a skull shirt.  Sorry no picture of this outfit. 

 Leah loves her daddy.  I can't say she is a daddy's girl all the time but she loves her dad.