So I had this bright idea to cut bangs for Aly. I have cut her hair before but bangs are a whole new thing. I did not do so well. I cut them WAYYY too short. I don't know how it happened it just happened. I told Brian to come and not to laugh he did a great job. As soon as Aly was outside I was cracking up. I could not believe I had just cut her bangs way too short. I took her to a beautician friend who fixed them as best as she could being 2 inches too short. Aly loves her bangs which I guess is all that matters but they are taking a while to grow on me. I guess when they are finally long enough I will like them. Hopefully they will grow out before preschool starts in a month.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
BANGS?????
So I had this bright idea to cut bangs for Aly. I have cut her hair before but bangs are a whole new thing. I did not do so well. I cut them WAYYY too short. I don't know how it happened it just happened. I told Brian to come and not to laugh he did a great job. As soon as Aly was outside I was cracking up. I could not believe I had just cut her bangs way too short. I took her to a beautician friend who fixed them as best as she could being 2 inches too short. Aly loves her bangs which I guess is all that matters but they are taking a while to grow on me. I guess when they are finally long enough I will like them. Hopefully they will grow out before preschool starts in a month.