Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-- if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.
Phil 4:8

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Her first Race



The winners with their medals!

Running, they worked hard.


Starting off the race


I was showing Aly where we were going to be winning the race.

So my friend Rach and I ran the race for the Homeless. It was fun the kids were cheering us on as we were finishing the race. Aly yelled mom have you won the race yet? I said no but I am about to right up there. We tell her that if you finish the race you are a winner. After the adult run they have a small kids run. Aly and her buddy were so excited that they were going to race as well. They both ran the whole way, it might have been a quarter of a mile but they were troopers.