Anyways I don't really mean that. That would mean in 11 years she will move out and I am just not ready for that.
Here are the kiddos who had a great time together. They didn't even seem to notice we hadn't seen each other for so many months. This was our exploration around their soon to be backyard.
The best friends! Why God allowed us to all move away from each other is still a mystery. But wow do we appreciate them now more than ever.
The big kids.
We all enjoyed the trampoline. But the kids were out there frequently. Well, all the kids but Blake who only wanted to jump by himself. He is kind of a runt compared to the rest of the bunch. But he is a one jumper trampoline kind of guy.I wish I had taken a picture of this but right behind the kids on the trampoline are tons and tons of cows. As I was jumping on the trampoline it was hilarious to me that my view was cows. They definitely live on a farm. We had the best trip ever. The only thing that would have been better was all of us in MEXICO! Oh well another time. We can't wait to make our girl's trip (plus Blake) in April!