Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-- if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.
Phil 4:8

Monday, March 21, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

I think this picture must have been taken in the morning. They are both looking a bit sleepy. But there is Aly with her daddy who she loves so very much.
Blake is starting t-ball soon and he is loving it. The weather has not been great for playing outside. I can't wait till the RAIN stops for a while!!

We had green potatoes for St. Patrick's day. The kids liked the whole color thing. I tried to tell Aly all about getting induced with her and how I didn't want her born on St. Patrick's day. She didn't want to hear it. But thankfully she was born at 1:20am on March 18th! Pictures to come soon of her very fun gymnastics party! It was a great party!